Commercial Use of Campgrounds

Commercial Use Notice

In accordance with the Territorial Parks Regulations, if you are operating a business, commercial enterprise, industrial activity, scientific activity, guiding services or outfitting services within a territorial park, you are required to obtain a Commercial Use Permit. This includes the extended use of power receptacles at powered sites for processing of Morel mushrooms.


You can obtain a commercial use permit by contacting the regional Tourism and Parks office.

Contact information can be found here: